Concealment II





Scanning scanning scanning all day long. These are a series of images for my FMP at uni - CONCEALMENT. It's finally starting to go somewhere. I have a bunch of work to upload here so look out for some more posts over the next few weeks or so. I'm really going to try and use this blog more - I plan to do lots of photos over the summer when I've finally finished my course. I need to get back into the mode of doing fashion-y photography, something that I haven't really been focussing on since I started my foundation course. It's definitely the aim for the summer - gotta get myself ready for Falmouth (fingers crossed)

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN BUYING ANY PRINTS PLEASE EMAIL ROSANNA-JONES@HOTMAIL.COM

Comments

  1. I find this work really interesting! would you be able to give me more of a description on what made you create this work? and what the meaning behind it is?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts